Monday, June 1, 2015

In just a few hours, I'll be starting a daily blog with Christy.

Wow. It's been 5 years since my last blog. Well I'm starting up again, but my audience is my sister Christy.

Anyways, this entry is a test to make sure my launch this morning goes smoothly and it's a buffer between my five-year old entry and my new 2015 entry.

Everything's humble beginnings lately. I've been teaching myself how to animate in Flash Pro CC. It started with a 30 day free trial on May 1st. Damn. That reminds me; I have to buy the license to continue my work! Doh!

So here's one of my first creations which I learned from an Adobe Flash tutorial. The instructor drew a potato, but I thought a hot dog was way more interesting. See for yourself. And yes, I recorded the simple yet quirky music. It turned out pretty cool on Vine.


P.S. I'll be posting my Vines down the road. Need to figure that shiz out.

No comments:

Post a Comment