Saturday, June 6, 2015

Day 6 Music and Kitty Time

Dear Bud (aka Christy),

My blog is short and yet I spend so much time trouble shooting the damn thing. I'm just barely gonna make the 6 am deadline. Geesh.

Back to my original blog:
Had a good day off today. My back is slowly getting better. Didn't return to writing my bio. Played music instead. In fact, I'm in the middle of recording a new cover and the process so far is fu. Before I started working on the song, I did another quickie Vine. This time a fiddle loop. I have yet to get the timing right in that damn app.



Oh, and to continue with our ongoing cat thing here's a pic of me and Puddy. Hey you can't take part in the inter webs if you don't offer up a cat in some kind of form.

Me and Puddin' spending quality time in our backyard.
Stay tuned for my new recording. Hope I can post it soon.

Love,
Bud aka Edie

1 comment:

  1. I keep trying to comment and nothing happens!!'nn

    ReplyDelete