Monday, June 1, 2015

Day one of sister blogging

Hey Bud,

It's day 1 and I'm already exhausted. Between revamping my website and my Blogger site, I've forgotten all the creative notions I wanted to share as my first entry. It was supposed to be monumental and profound. Yeah, right.

Anywho. As you know, I'm damn excited to finally take a crack at animation. My little Jim Rockford cartoon is coming along. I know you've seen this already, but I'm posting for posterity. I've got some other little details drawn that I need to insert. Man, I gotta add some awesome pans and zooms to make it more Rockford-esque!!



Okay, it's a humble start for my renewed blogging. I can only go up from here, right? Hoping my cartoon is dazzling enough. I mean, c'mon, it's Jim Rockford!! It's also my favorite song right now. My friend Mark Christian from Merle Jagger does a pretty good cover of this tune.

Over and out,
Bud


No comments:

Post a Comment