Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Day 2 of sister summer blogging

Dear Bud (aka Christy),

Okay, good day and welcome to day 2.

It's 4am and I've just spent 2 1/2 hours working in Flash, Vine, Twitter and now this blog.
The good news is my Jim Rockford Vine cartoon is done. Here it is!


I had a lot of other stuff to put in, but I kinda burned myself out on this animation. So I'll just have to save it for another installment later this summer. Vince Vaughn is up next. I've got some test drawings and a vague idea of a cartoon for him.

Anyways, this is a short entry because I'm sure The Rockford Files Theme must be driving you nuts by now and I'm freakin' tired.

Love,
Bud

P.S. My cartoon is square because that's the aspect ratio Vine uses. So it kinda effed up my framing composition. I'll try to remember that for the next one.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! You fixed up the joint AND did even more on Rockford. Looks great!!! Shared on Facebook. I'm up late so I'm going to bed now.

    ReplyDelete