Thursday, February 12, 2009

Entry #5 Who I'm listening to



Thought I'd make a quick entry before heading out to Beverly Hills to see my sister's show Comedy 90120 tonight.

Two songwriters I really admire both have new albums due out this month.

Randy Weeks was THE Los Angeles local hero at The Cinema Bar, and is now in Austin and taking the live music capitol by storm. His new CD "Going My Way" comes out Feb. 24, but my pre-order copy arrived in the mail today! Run and get yours at his website.

Peter Fahey, another Cinema favorite, will be releasing "Thunder Underneath" on Feb. 17. This album also features Randy on the guitar. In fact, I'll be at the Cinema Bar tomorrow, Feb. 13 (Friday the 13!) for Peter's show at 9:30 pm. Come join me! You can get digitally download Pete's CD at Emusic (I love this site) or get the actual CD at CD Universe. This is a terrific album.

1 comment:

  1. Look at you all linkified and stuff. Thanks for the show plug. :)

    ReplyDelete